Photo Puzzle - Hot Babes Photo Puzzle - Hot Babes

Decent Game

A simple puzzle game, with decent pictures to solve. I think the puzzles snap together well. However to quickly solve the puzzles all you have to do is bring each puzzle to the middle and then it basically becomes a fast clicking game, then moving each piece around to finish them quickly.

I had fun and got past 5-puzzles all above 2-stars.

Dragball 2 Dragball 2

Entertaining

Nice music to listen too, a nice way to pass time I find it quite fun iv been playing it for quite a while now!

TurrentTyranny & Scaler193 - Simply press the space bar and you will be able to give it another go.
(If you read the text in-game it tells you the controls for the game.)

Anyway great flash game, I'm going to definitely be here a-while!
- Sensa

Xeptic responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had a good time playing the game. And thanks for mentioning the spacebar thing :)

Hiiro Dateing Game Hiiro Dateing Game

test run...

Well its very hard to see the words on the video, your titles grammar is a bit off which its dating not dateing.
No sound
Test runs are against new-grounds rules if you look in the FAQ area.

Although you do have something going on your on the path to making something people might like.

Hope to see your videos in the future and see how much you improve!

tabby-good-girl responds:

1 - sorry about the spelling mistake! i didnt realise till after i rechecked my deviantart
2 - its not a test run exactly it was more like a short flash i made to test the actuion script before i made a full game, it will not be cobtinued (i uploaded late at night so i was braindead)
3 - sorry about that words i was useing a random font, will make it clearer for the next one
4 - ok thanks ill try to get the motivation to make the next one !

thanks for the feedback

Colour My World Colour My World

wow...no words can describe...

the art is fantastic the music is amazing its a very good games very amazing.

I know this deserves better words than I can give you deserve the medals you earn and the high score.

I noticed the game was short but the time you put into it was well spent.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Fun

Score

11:27:35
Deaths: 67

-.-....yay

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

AMAZING!

Wow fantastic, amazing! loved it!

The story was just wow animation blew me away!! by far one of my most favorite games! the only sad thing is that this is the latest one out and ill have to wait till the next one!

The music is wow excellent
this is like anime extreme XD

I am definitely going to get some friends and tell them about this very addicting game you have created.

You sir, Epic WIN!!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing

By far one of the best games on newgrounds I'm surprised you got all that into 10mbs!

Also a big fan of Mario games.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Awesomes! and Aww!

I meant to be the first comment *swears under breathe* *snap*

Anyway excellent tutorial it will teach me loads! since im a beginner with photoshop CS3!
Hope you continue making videos after this one!

Wavechan responds:

Thanks again :) :)

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

Excellent!

Fantastic Art the graphics are amazing this is by far the best looking game iv seen on new grounds yet! - you got everything down but one thing I noticed was that there was no storyline which is a big part about games.

You still get a 5/5 from me though! cause creating games are hard and you created this and that is just amazing to my eyes.

One Peace Treasure One Peace Treasure

Great Game

I hate one-piece but I must say this is a pretty fun game (for a while) but after a few levels it did get a bit boring. and hearing the music loop over and over again you need a sound button to click off the music.