Beast Within w Vocals Beast Within w Vocals

You did a great job - Rarely come on here and favorite and download songs from Newgrounds, but you got me too!

Keep It Going!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Last Hope Last Hope

You're AMAZING! O_O WOW! If I ever need a voice actor for a bit to hire- id gladly hire your spectacular and almost shy of divine voice.

Well done! - Keep on with the voice acting wheels of fury!

Eternity Eternity

for the love of all things good in this world, please make this longer. It would be amazing if you listened to a random comments plea D: as most never do, or even think of working on past projects. :(( Epicmusicftw.

Good Job :3! Epic!

Bosa responds:

I will definitely consider it!

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

Oh my Gawwwwwdddddd! - 8Bit Chipsteps is your thing man! :O! Keep It GOING!

8Bit step your WAY TO VICTORY! ;D <333

Chus 8Bit Strength is my weakness <Heart3

wandschrank responds:

I'll make some more chipstep tracks for sure - As soon as I find the time to do so! Thanks! :]

This is Chipstep This is Chipstep

OMG! I love this *-*!~ The bass is really good~ Bzzzz BZZ!~ =^_^= 8-Bit Ftw!

Good Job! Sounds Great! ;D
Keep on Going!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

Jumping Bottle Jumping Bottle

I was about to put my hands up, but then the song ended.
and so I left. :(

Good Beat. =^-^=

Bosa Piano Intro Bosa Piano Intro

This is incredible, I'm a huge fan of most of your classical/epic music! ^_^ Keep it going!~ Moar Epicness :3!~

Coming your way!

Loreen - Euphoria (TEFlo) Loreen - Euphoria (TEFlo)

This sounds absolutely amazing, I'm impressed with your works!
If I had any critique to give, It's that the opening is slightly weak, I think if you removed the horrible sound, that I don't know how to describe sound.. @ 00:09 - 00:15!

I truly, honestly believe~ removing it would make this sound a whole lot better, you should consider going back to this one, and TECHNOFY The Beginning.

hehe. ^_^ Great job nontheless~ @_@ <3unoaw

Owl City -Good Time Remix Owl City -Good Time Remix

Sounds really good! =^_^=
The Bass, Vocals, and mastering is well done.~ However, songs like these tend to have a copyright problem, and moderators will be looking about, so id suggest anyone who likes this, to download as quickly as possible.

Hope you continue to make music, and cross fingers you have sound-cloud as well. A great place to expand the audience.

Great Job! =^_^=

The American Child The American Child

00:01 - 00:33 - With a title 'The American Child' I was expecting drums to start playing! -

Soundtracks to match the first 01-33 seconds~

Band of Brothers - Main Theme
Pearl Harbor
Brothers In Arms - Hells Highway - Main Theme

Something within the War Epic Category~ Although I am slightly disappointed~ you cant always get what you want, perhaps in the future you will utilize the first 30-seconds and create some epic war theme. :)

Anyway Good Job, It sounds Great! ^_^

Bosa responds:

I submitted a new song that may be more to your liking!