If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

XD Lol

The Animation was good, the mouth sync was really good.
I thought it was funny, *nose bleed* Although I'm not to sure about the barfing part o.O

The Man Who Cant Be Moved The Man Who Cant Be Moved

I need a tissue! ='e!

That was fantastic, your timing was superb beyond imagining, You have an excellent taste in music. It's sad he was just waiting there for so long for the loved opposite.

What really amazes me is you got yourself a story in this, what makes an excellent 4.0+ Score flash is a great story not how the animations are done. If you can make a Blob character into a 4.0 score I am very VERY excited for your future flashes.

This my friend is going on my favorites list, and shall stay on my favorites list, the chances are ill be coming back to watch this again very soon. I truly hope you decide to create another flash in the very near future.

Your New Fan: Sensa! XD

waiyan responds:

thank you :) glad u enjoyed it. i'll definitely try to improve my Blob Characters in my next flash.

Queens Bite Queens Bite

Superb Job!

- The animation is superb, outstanding job with the graphics most likely took a while to get it that good.

- The background music and sounds used was a good choice for your animation.
- Excellent Timing as well with the sound FX!

- There is not much story to it, guy in wig brings food to feed the Queen, falls off balcony, and gets eaten.

Conclusion:
I'm only assuming you did not brain storm this through, or did not have a script. This most definetly could have been put up on the front page over a 4.50+ if you only have thought of something more to add to the story. Though it probably would require a title change then. But I guess you decided it was enough and decided to upload, which is fine!
Add: The bulk of an animation is a good story IMO not graphics.

Superb Job Non-the less!

The-Evil-Bunny responds:

Thx a lot for the kind respond, you couldn't have nailed it more than you did right there (:
I worked a lot on my style but lost sight on a good story. I'm at he end of my first year of animation, next year I'll make a better one (: hope to nail the front page when i do (:

Have a good one. Ken

Photo Puzzle - Hot Babes Photo Puzzle - Hot Babes

Decent Game

A simple puzzle game, with decent pictures to solve. I think the puzzles snap together well. However to quickly solve the puzzles all you have to do is bring each puzzle to the middle and then it basically becomes a fast clicking game, then moving each piece around to finish them quickly.

I had fun and got past 5-puzzles all above 2-stars.

Dragball 2 Dragball 2

Entertaining

Nice music to listen too, a nice way to pass time I find it quite fun iv been playing it for quite a while now!

TurrentTyranny & Scaler193 - Simply press the space bar and you will be able to give it another go.
(If you read the text in-game it tells you the controls for the game.)

Anyway great flash game, I'm going to definitely be here a-while!
- Sensa

Xeptic responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had a good time playing the game. And thanks for mentioning the spacebar thing :)

Hiiro Dateing Game Hiiro Dateing Game

test run...

Well its very hard to see the words on the video, your titles grammar is a bit off which its dating not dateing.
No sound
Test runs are against new-grounds rules if you look in the FAQ area.

Although you do have something going on your on the path to making something people might like.

Hope to see your videos in the future and see how much you improve!

tabby-good-girl responds:

1 - sorry about the spelling mistake! i didnt realise till after i rechecked my deviantart
2 - its not a test run exactly it was more like a short flash i made to test the actuion script before i made a full game, it will not be cobtinued (i uploaded late at night so i was braindead)
3 - sorry about that words i was useing a random font, will make it clearer for the next one
4 - ok thanks ill try to get the motivation to make the next one !

thanks for the feedback

Beast Within w Vocals Beast Within w Vocals

You did a great job - Rarely come on here and favorite and download songs from Newgrounds, but you got me too!

Keep It Going!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Last Hope Last Hope

You're AMAZING! O_O WOW! If I ever need a voice actor for a bit to hire- id gladly hire your spectacular and almost shy of divine voice.

Well done! - Keep on with the voice acting wheels of fury!

Eternity Eternity

for the love of all things good in this world, please make this longer. It would be amazing if you listened to a random comments plea D: as most never do, or even think of working on past projects. :(( Epicmusicftw.

Good Job :3! Epic!

Bosa responds:

I will definitely consider it!

pipe dream pipe dream

Wow...AMAZING!

Your artwork is amazing! just wow the sky, the cigarette, such detail in the background this piece is beyond spectacular.
Gawsh what program do you use? how do you get such beautiful color!? so many questions.
Artistic skills to the max!
Not only that your gallery is is just wow each piece of art just amazing they all like pop out and come to life!

Id buy like all the art in your gallery if your were selling =O